Savings: the essential ingredient in your recipes
When you’re charged with saving money, you can’t afford to compromise on the qualities that made your foods and beverages popular in the first place. Maybe it’s the tangy sweetness of tomato or the perfect shreds of cheese that people can’t get enough of. That’s exactly what you need to retain to stay profitable—but how can you deliver the experience for less?
That’s where we come in. When you work with Ingredion Idea Labs™ innovation centres, we can help you save money in your recipes while still delivering the tastes, textures, aromas and appearances that make your products successful. In fact, our nature-based ingredients offer much more than reduced costs—they can add functionality as well.
Save smarter without compromising deliciousness
Your recipes are the essence of your brand. We work closely with you to preserve their integrity while uncovering savings. Our proprietary DIAL-IN® technology guides us to the best solutions together.
Here are just a few of the ways we’re helping customers reduce recipe costs today:
- ULTRA TEX® SR starch provides oil replacement in mayonnaise and salad dressings
- N-CREAMER® 2230 starch can replace egg in mayonnaise and salad dressings
- PRECISA® Pulp 01 starch can replace pulp in tomato sauces
- GEL’N’MELT® starch and PRECISA® 655S starch can replace casein in analogue and block processed cheese
- PRECISA® Gel 04 starch can be used to replace dry matter in spreadable processed cheese
- N-CREAMER® 221 starch can replace protein in yoghurts and custards
- N-DULGE® range can be used across a range of applications to reduce or replace fat
- PRECISA® Bake GF texturising system can be used in gluten-free applications to create high quality but affordable products
Achieving the delicious balance of recipe perfection and healthy margins is made possible through our deep formulation knowhow and broad functional ingredients portfolio. Let’s work together to make your great recipes work harder.
Ingredion Totally Affordable Burger
Discover our applications
Bakery and Snacks
Batters and Coatings
Paper, Board and Tissue
Colours and Flavours