Today’s consumers demand great tasting, home-made style food. They want indulgent sauces and creamy soups, premium ready meals and crispy coatings. But delivering this cost-effectively can be a challenge. This is where Ingredion can help - from replacing costly ingredients to improving yield and stability, from texture claims to clean label and simple ingredient listings. Combining consumer insight with practical know-how, our unique food-loving approach is all about helping you to deliver great tasting savoury products each and every time.
Let us help you cut costs, whilst creating delicious, clean label products.
How can we help?
Contact our experts today to find the right ingredient for your needs.
Overcome your formulation challenges with Ingredion
Ingredion combine science-based problem solving expertise with an extensive range of innovative ingredient solutions to help manufacturers in the savoury sector overcome the most critical formulation challenges.
- Reduce costs and increase cost predictability: Replace common functional savoury ingredients like butter, oil, cream and vegetable pulp to optimise costs, without changing the taste, texture, shelf-life or visual appeal of your savoury products
- Improve yield: Make your ingredients go further with our speciality starches which can improve yield and support cost-efficiency
- Improve consistency, process tolerance and shelf-life: Our innovative starch solutions can help you maintain the quality of your product through harsh processing and multiple freeze/thaw cycles
- Go gluten-free and increase protein: Add a front-of-pack claims with food ingredients that are highly nutritious, protein-fortified and certified gluten-free
- Go clean label: Take advantage of our 20 year history of innovation and experience in clean label formulation.
- Create healthier products: Reduce fat in your mayonnaise sauces, soups or dressings without compromising the eating experience
- Enhance texture: Improve or maintain the texture of your products whilst removing costly ingredients with our speciality starch solutions
Creating In-Demand Savoury Products
Formulating meat and savoury products today is as much about what consumers don’t want, as what they do. Our brochure simply explains how to keep them satisfied. To learn how to create products with the label claims consumers want, and the eating experience they enjoy, get the brochure now.
Mind The Innovation Gap - Manufacturer trends reports
Getting on-trend products to market before consumers move on to the next big thing is more challenging than ever. Capitalising on fast-growth trends is about accelerating New Product Development (NPD) and rethinking formulation to close the innovation gap.
Explore the formulation challenges facing your application and access insights on how to overcome them to accelerate innovation with our new Mind the Innovation Gap manufacturer reports.
With or without you - Consumer Trends reports
Consumers change their tastes with little warning, so it’s important to know which trends are worth backing. Each report reveals six of the biggest growth trends by application and shows you how to stay ahead of the market.
With or without your products, consumers will satisfy their needs. So here are six of the best ways to beat the market.
Find the savoury ingredient for your needs
The how to choose tools will help you to find the product or products you are looking for based on any of the criteria you see below.