Whether you’re looking for cost optimisation through ingredient replacement or pushing ahead with healthier recipes or cleaner labels – sensory appeal plays a vital role in driving category differentiation. That’s our forte and we’re here to help your dairy portfolio stand out in a crowded market. Ingredion can help you keep pace with the latest consumer-driven trends and significantly reduce product development times.
We do this using our application know-how to advise you on the unique capabilities of starch solutions in the dairy sector. Our partnership approach is built around helping you find the delicious balance between cost, quality and speed to market.
How can we help?
Contact our experts today to find the right ingredient for your needs.
Overcome your formulation challenges with Ingredion
Ingredion combine science-based problem solving expertise with an extensive range of innovative ingredient solutions to help manufacturers in the dairy sector overcome the most critical formulation challenges.
- Reducing costs, maintaining texture: reduce costs by replacing expensive ingredients such as fat, protein or dairy solids in yoghurts, vlas, or custards with our functional starches without compromising taste or texture.
- Going clean label: our dairy specialists and chefs can help you cater to the latest clean label and free-from trends and advise you as to which of our clean label ingredients meets your specific needs.
- Enhancing texture: create differentiated texture in dairy to help you stand out from the competition and have consumers come back for more time and time again.
- Improving nutritional profile: meet another consumer trend for healthier foods by reducing fat or sugar but maintaining the rich, indulgent textures and taste consumers love.
Creating In-Demand Dairy Products
Formulating dairy products today is as much about what consumers don’t want, as what they do. Our brochure simply explains how to keep them satisfied. To learn how to create products with the label claims consumers want, and the eating experience they enjoy, get the brochure now.
We make it our business to understand what consumers want in their products. We focus our development activity on research which relates directly to consumer insights.
The Business of Clean Label
With the clean label category set to be valued at over $50 billion by 2024, it’s a mega trend food producers can’t afford to ignore.
Consumer demand for clean label is well documented, but some manufacturers may be unaware that a clean label approach makes sound business sense too. Incorporating clean label can support your commercial drivers and deliver healthy business returns.
Mind The Innovation Gap - Manufacturer trends reports
Getting on-trend products to market before consumers move on to the next big thing is more challenging than ever. Capitalising on fast-growth trends is about accelerating New Product Development (NPD) and rethinking formulation to close the innovation gap.
Explore the formulation challenges facing your application and access insights on how to overcome them to accelerate innovation with our new Mind the Innovation Gap manufacturer reports.
With or without you - Consumer Trends reports
Consumers change their tastes with little warning, so it’s important to know which trends are worth backing. Each report reveals six of the biggest growth trends by application and shows you how to stay ahead of the market.
With or without your products, consumers will satisfy their needs. So here are six of the best ways to beat the market.
Cracking the clean label code report
To gain an understanding of consumer behaviour and perceptions of clean label products for dairy and bakery applications, read the “Cracking the clean label report”
You will learn:
- How to increase demand with simple ingredient lists and compelling on-pack claims
- Which foods are more likely to succeed in the clean label space
- Why clean label won’t work unless your product is delicious
Start your clean label food story today.
Find the dairy ingredient for your needs
The how to choose tools will help you to find the product or products you are looking for based on any of the criteria you see below.